What does the Board do?
The Board leads and coordinates the activities at the Electrical Engineering chapter. The board consists of the Presidium (Chairman, Treasurer and Secretary) as well as six members each representing and leading different organs in the chapter. Election takes place during the December chapter meeting and the term of office is the following calendar year.
The easiest way to come in contact with us is by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Styrelseöverläggningsträff, or StÖT for short, is the name of board meetings. The Secreterary is responsible for publishing protocols on the website.
Who is in the Board?
The chapter’s current board consists of
- Elin Björklund, Supraledare, tillika Ordförande
- Milad Javadi, Halvledare, tillika vice Ordförande
- Johan Wirén, Resistor tillika Sekreterare
- Julia Gelmanovska, SNO
- Elias Kollberg, AMSe
- Patrik Nicolausson, Kollektor, tillika Ekonomiansvarig
- Emil Karlsson, Källarmästare (Styret)
- Nova Höög, Klubbmästare (Styret)
- Johan Höglund, FøF (Styret)